JReviews Submit Forms
Information is entered into JReviews via the Listing and Review forms:
- The Listing form is for submitting listings (articles)
- The Review form is for submitting editor or user reviews and ratings (or comments only)
Listings and reviews can be submitted only via the frontend of your site. There are two ways to access the submit form:
- Create a "Submit New Listing" JReviews Menu Item
- you can also enable the "Add new listing" button in the configuration so it appears at the top of every Category list page.
The Review form is available to listing detail pages, so that visitors viewing the listing can submit their reviews.
You can also enable the review form to be displayed together with the listing form, if you want to enable users to submit listings and reviews at the same time.
Listing submit form
The Listing form contains the following fields:
- Title alias - available only to administrators
- Listing custom fields - fields you create for this listing type
- Summary - standard joomla field
- Description - standard joomla field
- Images - you can choose the number of image fields in the JReviews Configuration
- Meta Keywords
- Meta Description
You can configure which user groups are able to submit certain fields in the JReviews Access Settings.
Example of Listing Submit Form Layout
Review submit form
The Review form has the following fields:
- Review Title - standard field which can be disabled in the configuration
- Ratings - rating stars on different criteria you create in Listing Types Manager
- Review custom fields - review fields you create for this listing type
- Comments - standard field which can be disabled in the configuration
Example of Review Submit Form Layout