You can use Directories Module as Directory/Section/Category navigation tree.
Example of the module layout
- to modify the layout, edit the theme file of the Directories Module:
- if you want to hide directory links, set $showDirectoryLinks to false in the theme file
- if you want to hide category links, set $showCategoryLinks to false in the theme file
- Module Class Suffix - a suffix will be applied to the CSS class of the module. This allows individual module styling
- jReviews Template Suffix - you can set "_folders" as suffix to display an alternative theme file with folder icons:
- Directory IDs (optional) - you can configure which directories will be displayed in the module