Configuration-List Page tab
Settings for Section/Category and other list pages.
Section/Category List Global View Selection
- Layouts: Tableview, Blogview, Thumbview
- Examples: List Page Layouts
General settings for listings
- Show "add new listing here" link at the top of category lists - The link will be displayed to users you enabled for listing submissions in Access Settings.
- Show listings in section view - Show or hide listings in the section page/
- Number of listings per page - Used for pagination.
- Enabling Listing Comparison will show a compare checkbox in list pages, allowing users to create side by side comparison of same-type listings.
- If you want to enable (or disable) Listing Comparison for certain Listing Types, you can override this setting in the Listing Type Manager.
- Show categories in CATEGORY list view - Box with the list of categories for the section of the current category.
- Show categories in SECTION list view - Box with the list of categories for the current section.
Example of the Ordering Box:
Example of the Info Box:
- Trim summary (words) - Summary text will be trimmed to the number of words you enter here.
- New button days - Number of days the new button will be displayed.
- Button images are located in this folder; you can replace them with your own:
Example of the Action Box: